Can you figure out the problem here?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

rwo978
1 Warning for RSS/CPS Wanted/For Sale/Links

Can you figure out the problem here?

Post by rwo978 »

Ryan
kb0nly
AKA: The Computer Doctor

Post by kb0nly »

LOL...

I'm sure this post will get locked because of the link to eBay. But, before it does i have to say, that's enough to make me sick. Why someone would do such a stupid thing is beyond me.

Other than a good charger, about the only thing there reuseable is the top plate, knobs, switches, a good dust cover on the accessory connector. The antenna is bent but otherwise looks ok.

And on the bottom most likely the battery plate, fuse, and maybe the contacts if they aren't too worn.

A good parts source, but $20 is a bit steep. I can usually snag the charger for around $10-$15 on eBay.

I see by looking at his other auctions some sick bastard did it to Sabers and HT1000's too!
Duct tape is like the force, it has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together.

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own!" - Adam Savage
AEC
No Longer Registered

Holes............Who's the MORON???

Post by AEC »

I've seen butcher jobs, but THESE are obcene to say the least!

Must be nice to pay good money for good gear then destroy it once it gets replaced.

Even DEAD they are still sold on Ebay...HA HA HA HA!!!!

What WOULDN'T sell on Ebay I wonder?

The current price is high enough, SELL SELL SELL NOW and then quietly go lay down by your water bowl and never take pics of radio abuse, it's criminal.

*Anybody interested in a few bridges perhaps?
:evil:
rwo978
1 Warning for RSS/CPS Wanted/For Sale/Links

Post by rwo978 »

I knew there aren't really supposed to be links posted, but saw this and couldn't resist.

They were probably used by some mom and pop company that nobody wouldn't want to listen to anyways. And talk about radio ignorance............ people reprogram to meet their needs. They don't just buy up radios to sit and listen to a bunch of junk. Lots of money down the tubes there. Their loss though.............
Ryan
JAYMZ
What radios do you own?: Radar Range

Post by JAYMZ »

Pretty obvious why this got locked.

No eBay links. Please resist the urge next time.
JAYMZ

"Mom and dad say I should make my life an example of the principles I believe in. But every time I do, they tell me to stop it."
Calvin

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”