Who can pgm Moto Advisor Elite Flex?

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Will

Who can pgm Moto Advisor Elite Flex?

Post by Will »

I think this is the Motorola Advisor, I know it is FLEX.
A05CMB5812AA
Does anyone program these?

I am currently an ARCH/USAMobility customer but have a supplied SunTelecom ST8000PLUS Flex pager on 929.6125.

I wanted to try the Motorola pager.
Last edited by Will on Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

It's not an Advisor. Advisor is GSC/POCSAG only.

I believe that's an Advisor Gold. Does it have the FLEX (slinky) logo on the front? Black buttons? If so, it's a Gold.

You'll need the FlexGold software (different from simple Gold software, PF584, though the PF number escapes me now). Also, it's rock-bound... if it's not on channel, you'll need to recrystal it.

The Moto Advisor Elite (and the replacement Unication Alpha Elite) are synthesized. Those are the ones with the silver buttons. Much easier to deal with. They're available on eBay, but you have to be careful to not end up with a password-protected unit.
Will

Post by Will »

"The Moto Advisor Elite (and the replacement Unication Alpha Elite) are synthesized. Those are the ones with the silver buttons. Much easier to deal with. "

Looks like the Advisor Elite with the silver <>^ and down buttons, has the FLEX logo just to the lower right of the display. 900 mhz.
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

OK, I don't have my cheat sheet with me. If it's got silver buttons and a flex logo, then it's an Elite. You'll need PF56A-FLEX to program it along with the appropriate cradle. Provided it's not password-protected.
Will

Post by Will »

Can anyone program my pager for me??????
Andy Brinkley
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: FMR80D and a Motrac with Scan

Post by Andy Brinkley »

Will -

Check your PM
Andy / NC4AB
firemedic4

Post by firemedic4 »

What software is used to program the advisor elite pager ? is it the same as the gold ? is it on the motorola web site like the other paging s/w
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

No, it is not the same as the gold. There are different packages for Advisor Gold POCSAG (Eagle), Advisor Gold FLEX (PF584), and Advisor Elite (PF56A).

Those units have been discontinued (sold to Unication) and I don't believe the software is posted.
The Pager Geek
What radios do you own?: Disney FRS

Post by The Pager Geek »

tvsjr wrote:No, it is not the same as the gold. There are different packages for Advisor Gold POCSAG (Eagle), Advisor Gold FLEX (PF584), and Advisor Elite (PF56A).

Those units have been discontinued (sold to Unication) and I don't believe the software is posted.
If you find these programs, this is what they will program:
Gold POCSAG = PF584.exe
Gold Flex = PF578FLX.exe
Gold Elite = PF56AFLX.exe

These are not posted.

tpg
Experienced Provider of Useless Information
Spatch713

Advisor II

Post by Spatch713 »

Does the Advisor Gold software program the Advisor II?
tvsjr

Re: Advisor II

Post by tvsjr »

Spatch713 wrote:Does the Advisor Gold software program the Advisor II?
No.

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”