HT1250 LS+

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

HoleInOne

HT1250 LS+

Post by HoleInOne »

I have an AAH25SDH9DP7AN . How many channels is this radio?? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this radio vs the HT1250.
ThE HoLe In OnE mAn
thebigphish
What radios do you own?: AM/FM

Post by thebigphish »

ohmygodSEARCH.
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

the LS means that radio is a trunking radio and the 7AN part means it will do 32 conventional channels vs. the standard ht1250 that will do all 128 conventional channels.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
HoleInOne

Post by HoleInOne »

Thanks! I saw four different channels values for the HT1250LS+! 16, 18, 32, 64. Thats what I asked agian. I did search. This is a discussion forum, god forbid someone ask's a question.
ThE HoLe In OnE mAn
mmtstc
What radios do you own?: HT1250, MCS2000, Spectra A4

Post by mmtstc »

i am led to believe that he was referring to the "Motorola Model Number decoding" page which is not located in the forum, but you cna get to off of the main batLabs webpage. you would then goto the section specific to your radio, which for the HT1250 would be the Professional series. the link to it is http://www.batlabs.com/htpro.html#model
that page has done wonders for me
Paramedic / Dispatcher
Minneapolis / Rochester

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”