Astro XTS3000 CPS - Drag and Drop

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Rayjk110
Banned

Astro XTS3000 CPS - Drag and Drop

Post by Rayjk110 »

Hello. I am creating a new codeplug for my XTS3000 (Using XTS3000 CPS R04.01.04)

I want it so that the Unmute/Mute Rule is set to Standard on All Freq's, and that RX Squelch is set to Mixed Mode, also on all Personalities. (Currently most of these values are different; personalaity depending)

How do I drag and drop from the "Mulitple Record Table"?

Thanks,
-Ray
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

i think if you use the ++ tab it will copy modes instead of add so you don't have to keep changing new ones.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
wb4bsd
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: XTS5000v, MTS2000v, MTS2000u

Post by wb4bsd »

Theres also a CUR (current) and DEF (default) tab at the bottom of the personality screen.

Select CUR and then press the + key and it will copy the current personality, so then all you need to do is change your freq.

If you select DEF and then press the + key, you will get a system default personality and will have to set up each tab the way you want it.

I dont have any screen shots right now, but maybe someone can post a screen shot for you to help out.
Rusty
(I no longer have nextel. I now have an iPhone)
kj7xe

Re: Astro XTS3000 CPS - Drag and Drop

Post by kj7xe »

Upgrade to XTS3000 CPS version R05.00.02 (available for download on MOL), it supports a new feature for filling in values in 'table' mode.

List your personality data in 'table' mode. On personality 1, change the unmute/mute rule to standard. Then right-click on the field then click 'fill value down'. It should change the unmute/mute rule on every following personality over to 'standard'.

The same applies to changing your rx voice signal type as well.

I found that if you have a lot of personalities it takes a few minutes for the CPS to perform the fill-in task, so if your computer does not respond it should eventually finish the fill-in and start working again.
Rayjk110 wrote:Hello. I am creating a new codeplug for my XTS3000 (Using XTS3000 CPS R04.01.04)

I want it so that the Unmute/Mute Rule is set to Standard on All Freq's, and that RX Squelch is set to Mixed Mode, also on all Personalities. (Currently most of these values are different; personalaity depending)

How do I drag and drop from the "Mulitple Record Table"?

Thanks,
-Ray
Casey KJ7XE

Return to “Radio Programming”