What codeplug to use?

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

wanabe

What codeplug to use?

Post by wanabe »

I was wondering what and if anyone would have a codeplug that would work with MTS 2000 mod. H01UCH6PW1BN -R 5.13. I have access to lab and rss 06.07 and would to like to load a codeplug that would work with the radio for type ll smartzone trunking. If any one has an idea or codeplug that they might share , I would be greatful. I am very glad I found the site, every one is very knowledgable and cordial. TIA Will
Batboard $upporter
csp_cat

Post by csp_cat »

New postPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:45 pm Post subject: What codeplug to use? Reply with quote Report Post
I was wondering what and if anyone would have a codeplug that would work with MTS 2000 mod. H01UCH6PW1BN -R 5.13. I have access to lab and rss 06.07 and would to like to load a codeplug that would work with the radio for type ll smartzone trunking. If any one has an idea or codeplug that they might share , I would be greatful. I am very glad I found the site, every one is very knowledgable and cordial. TIA Will

Did you manage to get hold of your code plug ?

Regards
Emma
wanabe

Post by wanabe »

No Emma..Thanks for asking..Will
Batboard $upporter
AEC
No Longer Registered

Post by AEC »

Try the codeplug supersite if it's still operating, or create a new one with your version of RSS.

As for trunking, unless you have valid system key file/s, forget using the RSS to program any trunked system, without a system key file, you can't access the trunking screens.

Return to “Radio Programming”