Changeing Zones

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

FirePat

Changeing Zones

Post by FirePat »

Can anyone help me? I am unable to change Zones from any of the keys on my 1250, but all of the other functions work on the key pads? Any suggestions maybe flashing the radio, and if so can someone teach me how to do that
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

is it a ht or cdm? that was an issue with old firmware in the ht's that it wouldn't let you program it to a button but you should still be able to access it thru the menu.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
FirePat

Post by FirePat »

its an HT... the zone is the only function that i am unable to make a shortcut with a button... i can acess it from the menu, but i can not make a shortcut to it.
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

that's a firmware problem, you need to get it updated, i had one that did the same thing. it probablly wont' let you use the power up password option either? take it to your Motorola dealer and they can probablly do it while you wait.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS

Return to “Radio Programming”