PRO5100 ( like CDM1250 ) program question

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

mau8

PRO5100 ( like CDM1250 ) program question

Post by mau8 »

Hi all.
I have a 5100. I try to program this with 5 channels, but the channel in display not change. The scan works o.k. I try with some rss options, but don't work. Any ideas ?

Atte.
Mau8

Sorry for my english, buy I learn with Tarzan.
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

it sounds like you have the channels entered correctly but you didn't assign them anywhere. on the left hand side at the bottom expand the section zone assigned to channels and open up the zone and add your channels there then write that to the radio and you should be good to go. if that don't work email me the codeplug and i'll look at it.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS

Return to “Radio Programming”