Help With Trunking Spectra

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

specialblend927

Help With Trunking Spectra

Post by specialblend927 »

I have search this site and I haven't found anything that really covers this topic. I am trying to program my 800mhz trunking spectra that I have had for a while but I just got the software. The model # is D45KGA5JC7AK. The software i am using is RSS version R06.00.05. The problem I have is the when I got to change any of the trunking settings it says "View only. Field may not be changed." Any help that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks -Jason
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

what trunking system are you trying to get on? are you authorized to be on it? if so have the system administrator do it for you so they can give you an id for the system and it may need the system key. if you're not supposed to be on the system get a scanner.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
specialblend927

I am just talking about the programming of the radio. I am going to use it pretty much like a scanner. I am trying to avoid buying a scanner if i don't have to. Why buy something when you already have something that works?
specialblend927

I work for a large ambulance company in the Sacramento area and I have always been a radio Junky. I am just trying to add an 800mhz spectra to the radios I already have in my truck. I have never encoutered this problem while trying to programming a spectra
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

You need to speak to the administrator of the trunking system. They will be able to help you get the radio programmed if your a valid user.

If not, you really need to buy a scanner.

-Alex

Return to “Radio Programming”