my visar wont advance channels....

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

radiomedic

my visar wont advance channels....

Post by radiomedic »

it stays locked on channel 16...it wont advance and all channels are turned on and all programmed...is there a reset ? or am i suppose to reintialize the controller board/module ? it just happened it was working fine for months..
i tried to remove battery for a while then turn on and still locked on channel 16....scott :cry:
AEC
No Longer Registered

Post by AEC »

From a previous posting....you may have accidentally 'locked' the radio by holding both UP/DOWN buttons until the radio beeped, and if you heard that sound, you locked the radio and will have to do that again(holding both buttons for the beep) to unlock the channel change feature.

The display swap is another feature available on that radio, and I believe you turn the radio off, then hold down both the UP/DOWN buttons and turnt he radio on, and the display will reverse, so you can view it while it's on your belt and you will see the proper orientation this way, to change it, do the operation again.

Return to “Radio Programming”