HT1250 Help!

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

radios4bill
What radios do you own?: XTL5000, APX7000, Astro Saber

HT1250 Help!

Post by radios4bill »

Hi Group; I am having a problem with my HT1250's When I purchased them they had a battery indicator on the screen, and now they don't? I checked everywhere in the CPS and the only thing is in button config. and that don't change anything? Anyone know the secret! Thanks, Bill
Al

Post by Al »

If you use the search feature here you will see that others have had problems with the battery gas gauge when switching to non-oem batteries. Are you using M batteries?
Xaque

Post by Xaque »

Pardon my noob...

...but i have noticed that if our 1250's are powered on while in a charger, the batt indicator will not be present (regardless of whether the radio is removed from the charger or not) untill the radio is power cycled outside of the charger.

$0.02
-Zack-
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

you shouldn't have the radio on while it's in the charger.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
Xaque

Post by Xaque »

HLA wrote:you shouldn't have the radio on while it's in the charger.
Touche!

But it is still an observation that may explain Bill's situatuon. :wink:
-Zack-
laxmetal23

Post by laxmetal23 »

I also have had that problem and when i take it out of the charger and i turn it off and then on outside of the charger it comes back on. Also it may be because its not an OEM battery like someone stated before. Otherwise your best bet is to call Motorola and ask them.

Return to “Radio Programming”