MCS2000 Buttons

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Vercomm

MCS2000 Buttons

Post by Vercomm »

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for some MCS2000 replacement buttons...I remember there being a post on here somewhere with part numbers. Anyone remember what it was called, i couldn't find it using the search feature.

Thanks,

Jamie
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, torn up and shouting... "Holy Sh*t...what a ride!!"
Jayce
What radios do you own?: XTS/XTL & APX6000 & APX/XE

Re: MCS2000 Buttons

Post by Jayce »

Vercomm

Re: MCS2000 Buttons

Post by Vercomm »

Thanks Jacye,

I thought they had button available for things like "siren", "wail", "yelp". I'm gonna be connecting a DEK-Plus to an MCS2000 and I want to have everything on the control for the user.

Do they still make these or did they ever.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, torn up and shouting... "Holy Sh*t...what a ride!!"

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”