Emergency / Lone worker on a SL-7550

Moderator: Queue Moderator

jsilberberg

Emergency / Lone worker on a SL-7550

Post by jsilberberg »

I am looking for some assistance with getting the Lone Worker / Emergency features enabled on the SL-7550.

I am using CPS- 8.5 (429) with Firmware 2.05. An I can't find the majic combination here --

Has anyone done this. Need Cap Plus but would like to just use it in Conventional / Digital for some testing --

TIA --
J. Silberberg
CompuDesigns, Inc.
Atlanta, GA.
TreyH

Re: Emergency / Lone worker on a SL-7550

Post by TreyH »

- Under "Digital Emergency" setup a emergency system.
- In your conventional channel set the "Emergency System" to the system you just setup and check "Emergency Alarm Indication", "Emergency Call Indication" and optionaly "Emergency Alarm Ack".
- Under the "Button" section assign an appropriate button's short and long press to "emergency on" and "emergency off".

I've never done a SL7550 but it should follow the same as a 6550 I would think...
jsilberberg

Re: Emergency / Lone worker on a SL-7550

Post by jsilberberg »

Trey,

Thank you for the response. Basically yes I had to make a few changes and it appears you have to use a group other than all call to make this function work, but I do have Emergency and Lone worker functioning, aka generating the alerts now. Although I did have to rename "sys1" to "Digital Sys1" under signalling systems Digital Emergency, and I did have to Create a digital group other than all call and place it in the RX Group List Digital.

Again thank you for your response..
J. Silberberg
CompuDesigns, Inc.
Atlanta, GA.

Return to “MotoTRBO Portables and Mobiles (4xxx/6xxx) 1.0 Series Subscribers”