MotoTRBO XPR 8400

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

p76149
New User

MotoTRBO XPR 8400

Post by p76149 »

I programmed this new 8400 and set up a master IP, wrote it , and now i can not read the repeater thru CPS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Bill_G

Re: MotoTRBO XPR 8400

Post by Bill_G »

I asked our Trbo experts. They suggest you may have run into an older cable where the USB driver farbles after it touches the radio. Unplug the cable from the radio and the laptop. Reinsert into a different USB port, wait for it to discover a new device, then plug into the radio, and try again.
FatBoy

Re: MotoTRBO XPR 8400

Post by FatBoy »

I remember in the system planner there being an issue if the programming subnet and ip subnet were the same, then you would lose programming capability after writing the codeplug...... or something similiar.... FB
......I understand what the package says sir, but you cannot talk 28 miles with 3 AA batteries.......

Return to “Radio Programming”