SABER DPL PROBLEM

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Post by Guest »

my saber is not tx or rx DPL...what might be causing this????and is it easy to fix???

thanks
HOWARD

Post by HOWARD »

Did it all of a sudden start doing this or was like this when you got it? I had an Astro Saber with a bad flash code (hacked) and it caused that problem.
Howard

Post by Guest »

i got the unit like this...my tech told me it was high deviation,,,they hve to adjust it

Post by Guest »

is this east to fix,,or will i have to send it to motorola depot,,what can be the cause other then a flashcode issue..
FDNY

Post by FDNY »

i am having the same problem,,,i am new with this saber equipment...any clues to waht might be wrong and is it expensive to fix,,,anyone with info pleae reply

thanks
THE F.D.N.Y.
Elroy Jetson

Post by Elroy Jetson »

The radio needs to have its PL deviation properly adjusted by a service tech with the RSS, RIB, service/program cable, and a service monitor. It's a fifteen minute job, tops, and any well equipped service shop should be able to handle it, if they're familiar with that type of radio and have the supplies necessary.

Elroy
radiorepair

Post by radiorepair »

Are we talking about an Astro or analog Saber?

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”