amplified charger

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Gocart878

amplified charger

Post by Gocart878 »

does anyone know what is keeping a minitor 4 from charging in a minitor 2 amplified charger. i have tried this and it wont work, however the pin-out is the same as the minitor 2, is there some fix i can perform on the amplified charger so it will charge a min-4
mfd63m3

minitror 2 charger

Post by mfd63m3 »

i have found that many times the minitor 4 will not charge in the minitor 2 charger but if you see you can push it hard in the charger and press the squelch button and the speaker from the charger works maybe if you trimmed the inside of the charger it could work
FDC_100

Post by FDC_100 »

I believe the shape of the pager case is different. Like a round peg in a square hole.
MassFD
Batboard $upporter

Post by MassFD »

The charging contacts on the minitor IV are set deeper in the case than the minitor II. The charger pins in the minitor II charger will not reach the contacts on the minitor IV.
Cause Motorola said so that's why
nmfire10
Batboard $upporter

Post by nmfire10 »

Is the voltage the same from the II and IV??
"I'll eat you like a plate of bacon and eggs in the morning. "
- Some loser on rr.com

eBay at it's finest:
Me: "What exactly is a 900Mhz UHF CB?"
Them: "A very nice CB at 900Mhz speed!"

:-?

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”