Can anyone program a Motorola Syntor 9000x w/alphanumeric

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

CodeRed

Can anyone program a Motorola Syntor 9000x w/alphanumeric

Post by CodeRed »

Hi all, I am new here so forgive me if this is in the wrong spot. I am in DESPERATE need of getting my Syntor reprogrammed. I have an alphnumeric control head with it. Can someone please help????? I will pay top dollar for someone who can!!!!! I need this done ASAP and no radio shop around here can do it..... please pm or email me...gixxeremt@yahoo.com if you can do it.....or know who can Thanks in advance
kb0nly
AKA: The Computer Doctor

Post by kb0nly »

PM on the way...
Duct tape is like the force, it has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together.

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own!" - Adam Savage
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

where are you located? email me, if you are close i can do it tomorrow.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
kf4sqb
What radios do you own?: I can't enter that much....

Post by kf4sqb »

Ditto. If you're anywhere close to the Moultrie GA area, I'd be glad to help you out.

BTW, the email address you posted doesn't work. Yahoo reports back that you 'don't have a Yahoo account'. Yes, I did take into account the fact that there are a few extra letters in front of the address.
kf4sqb "at" wetsnet "dot" com

Look for the new "Jedi" series portables!

Bat-Phone= BAT-CAVE (2283)

-.- .. ....- -.-. -.-- . .. ... -- -.-- -... .-. --- - .... . .-. .-.-.-

Return to “Radio Programming”