Spectra MDC1200

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Rescue1026

Spectra MDC1200

Post by Rescue1026 »

I have MDC 1200 signalling enabled to tx my unit ID. ID displays on other radios, but my A9 does not display other MDC ID's
Is signalling display possible on Spectra A9?
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

i don't think any of the spectras were capable of that unless it's an astro.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
AEC
No Longer Registered

Post by AEC »

If you have the option listed in the RSS, you must enter the IDs of the other radios before any of the IDs will show up, if an ID is used that's not in your list, the display will usually flash 000 as it would be an unrecognizable ID.

Of course, your radio would have to be capable of displaying IDs in order for this to work.
jmr061
was KB9KST

Post by jmr061 »

The Spectra is not capable of decoding MDC PTT IDs. It would be nice if they did but they do not. You would have to upgrade to an astro spectra with the right flash if you want to stay with the same look of radio.

Jason

Return to “Radio Programming”