XTS3000 UHF Codeplug

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

BOFH

XTS3000 UHF Codeplug

Post by BOFH »

Hey guys,

I was after a codeplug to suit a UHF low split XTS3000.

Model Number: H09RDH9PW7BN
Flashcode: 500008-000600-5

The codeplug needs to be readable with Astro Lab B03.04.00

It is for cloning in to my radio that was programmed with special software, so perpetually has a "codeplug too new" error even on the latest CPS.

After reading through the docs on this procedure and the archives of this board, I'm still not clear on if any verdict has been reached with regards to the flashcode needing to be 100% identical. Does it need to be?

I'd be most greatful to anyone who has a suitable codeplug for this model that they could send me, the Flashcode does not need to be the same, but it would be nice all the same.

Thanks.
n7maq
What radios do you own?: Mocom 70 w/scan!!

Post by n7maq »

You can put in what ever flash you want, so you can "upgarde" if you like when you use lab (DO NOT use Astro LAB, use MTSX LAB). If you don't have lab RSS, the options will need to match to be able to clone.

Jim.
BOFH

Post by BOFH »

Why is it that you say to use the MTSX lab? I thought the Astro Portable Lab s/w was the correct one for the XTS3000. It reads the s-records without unpack OK, and can read radio, but just complains when it unpacks.

I'm not so much interested in cloning a radio, rather then allowing me to program this radio that says "codeplug too new" even on R05.00.02 CPS. It was programmed with special release software, which is why I can't read with unpack.

Return to “Radio Programming”