CT250 Programming/Seattle

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

micmixer

CT250 Programming/Seattle

Post by micmixer »

Hello to everyone...I recently purchased two CT250's which can talk to each other and a third of the same make and model which needs to be programmed to talk to the other two. Anyone in the Seattle area that could help me out.
The model number for all three radios is:AAH34RDC9AA1AN
Send a pm or email if you can...
thanks very much.
jeff
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

if you're going to be around indianapolis any time soon i'll do them for you.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
micmixer

Post by micmixer »

thanks Jeff, I sure would like to get a call to cover the race one day...that would put me in Indy....i'm hoping there is someone in Seattle that can help out...
thanks
again
jeff
micmixer

Post by micmixer »

bump...or can anyone recommend a business in the seattle area that won't charge me an arm and a leg tp program one radio
thanks
jeff

Return to “Radio Programming”