I can blank SJI converted LTR maxtracs

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

redbeard
What radios do you own?: Motorola, Yaesu

I can blank SJI converted LTR maxtracs

Post by redbeard »

If you have one with a Scholer-Johnson CVT-2-800 PROM and want to use it for a conventional VHF or UHF logic board swap I can blank these now. If anyone needs this done let me know. This should work with the 900 and 400 versions too.
Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.
Max-trac
Batboard $upporter

Post by Max-trac »

I have a maxtrac with a MASKED board with a SJ chip replacing the main brain chip.

Is that what you are blanking? I have not tried assuming that since they changed the whole chip out, it would not work....
redbeard
What radios do you own?: Motorola, Yaesu

Post by redbeard »

Max-trac wrote:I have a maxtrac with a MASKED board with a SJ chip replacing the main brain chip.

Is that what you are blanking? I have not tried assuming that since they changed the whole chip out, it would not work....
Yeah I should have been more specific. It's the 9313 or 5172 logic boards that I can blank so they can be re-used. I could blank yours, but then you'd have to track down a replacement chip to solder in it's place. Not really worth the time for a masked board anyways IMHO.
Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.

Return to “Radio Programming”