Wanted information XTS5000 part????

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

rwo978
1 Warning for RSS/CPS Wanted/For Sale/Links

Wanted information XTS5000 part????

Post by rwo978 »

Anyone know where you can get the swivel that clips onto he back of the battery for the XTS series? I use a XTS5000 for work. A buddy of mine who's more into radios than I said they exist, but I don't know where to start without a part number. Looking for contact and prices.
Ryan
akardam

Post by akardam »

The search function is your friend - make good use of it. Searching for "xts swivel":

http://batboard.batlabs.com/viewtopic.php?t=55129

That has the part numbers and list pricing you are looking for.

You should be able to go to your local Motorola dealer to order these parts. Alternatively you may wish to post a wanted message in the FSWT forum, as we have several dealers on the board who could assist you in ordering.
fire_master_21
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: Motorola/Kenwood

Post by fire_master_21 »

just got mine yesterday while I was working. Finished my shift with my xts5000 instead of my ht1000.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”