Mototrbo XPR8300

Moderator: Queue Moderator

johnny1225

Mototrbo XPR8300

Post by johnny1225 »

I am about to remove a old GR1225 Repeater that is hooked up to a CS800 Interconnect Box. Putting the new Mototrbo in is just going to be plug and play, but can anyone tell me how to wire the back of the repeater to activate the CS800 Box. Does motorola have a rear accessory plug or cable that i can buy from them to plug in the CS800 to the rear of the repeater? or do i have to make this cable myself. If i have to make it myself can you tell me what wires go where? and where can i get a plug that goes into the back of the rear of the Mototrbo Repeater.

thanks for any quick responds would be appreciated.

Regards,

John
wavetar
Administrator

Re: Mototrbo XPR8300

Post by wavetar »

You will have to make your own cable. I believe you work for a Motorola dealer, so just download the detailed XPR8300 service manual from MOL, pages 67 & 68 detail the accessory connector pin numbers & functions.

Each mobile comes with a little baggie with the 26-pin accessory connector & several sets of pins, with an extractor tool. The part# is PMLN5072A.

Todd
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.

Return to “MotoTRBO Portables and Mobiles (4xxx/6xxx) 1.0 Series Subscribers”