Motorola Weather Alert Radio Model #N1262AN Info

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Spdfile1
New User
What radios do you own?: Motorola

Motorola Weather Alert Radio Model #N1262AN Info

Post by Spdfile1 »

So a good buddy of mine gave me a Motorola "Weather Alert Radio" Model #N1262AN today in which I promptly brought home and took apart. I found that it worked but was set on 162.550 which is a transmitter in Miami. I needed it to be on 162.475 which is my local transmitter up here in West Palm Beach. I managed to find a three position switch on the bottom of the board and low and behold switching it to the middle position put it on 162.475. Now I have a working weather radio. However I find nothing on the internet anywhere (Google, Ebay, Batlabs, Repeater-Builder) about it. Does anyone have any info on it or even better paperwork!!! I'll include pics if I can & figure out how!!!!
N4SYR
JeffFireRadio

Re: Motorola Weather Alert Radio Model #N1262AN Info

Post by JeffFireRadio »

I've got the sales brochure in my M archives. Not as exciting as the real thing, like you have. It would take some time to find it.
Spdfile1
New User
What radios do you own?: Motorola

Re: Motorola Weather Alert Radio Model #N1262AN Info

Post by Spdfile1 »

I posted this on RadioReference as well https://forums.radioreference.com/motor ... -info.html and got a bunch of good info. I also added pics there.
N4SYR

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”