Spectra high power T83 - Command Board info

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Jim202

Spectra high power T83 - Command Board info

Post by Jim202 »

Looking for some documentation on a Spectra T83 command board. Been working on these for years, but never had a manual that would show me a command board 84D80085P02 T2 schematic and board layout. This board is just about common for all versions of the radio be it a dash mount or trunk mount.

Have a power up problem and I believe the problem stems from this board. But can't trouble shoot the problem lacking this information.

Anyone know where I can find wiring diagram and a board layout? All the looking I have done only provides some PDF of the parts description that tells you about what the different parts do, but no board layout or schematic.

Jim
jackhackett

Re: Spectra high power T83 - Command Board info

Post by jackhackett »

What is the HLN number of the board?

The Detailed Service Manual has schematics and layouts for the command boards.
Jim202

Post by Jim202 »

I an having a problem reading the tag, but I think it is an HLN6094. The last letter is obscured by some smudged hand wrote initials.

Jim
jackhackett

Post by jackhackett »

That sounds right. Last letter should be either A or B.
The repeater builder site has the 'Spectra Low-Power and Mid-Power Detailed Service Manual' that has the HLN6094A in it. The B is somewhat different. Near the top of the Spectra index page they have a link to a comparison of the old and new boards so you can see which you have.
Jim202

Post by Jim202 »

Thank you, this should get me going on my problem.

Jim

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”