What is the current cost

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

GAT A2 SKI

What is the current cost

Post by GAT A2 SKI »

Hello

I am curious as to what the current cost is from Mot. on the RSS for Astro Saber portables.... I am thinking about purchasing the RSS but would like to have an idea at what im looking at before I attempt to get it from Mot.

And does the RSS come in the CPS model so that i can run it on my windows machine or is it only dos baseed.

Thanks
John
radioactive69

Post by radioactive69 »

RVN4181N or M has been quoted on this board for $265. This is the windows CPS for the XTS line. This should give you an idea of what M charges, even though it is not the AS cps. And AS does come in CPS.

Check the posts on programing an HT with RSS then CPS. There are some issues that arise.

Doug.
We are in the too much information age...
52eddie

Post by 52eddie »

any chance someone has the price list for RSS/CPS for the Astro Portable line? I'm in the same boat as the above.

-c
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

I don't understand why people can't pick up the phone and ask Motorola for this stuff?

1-800-422-4210....

It's easier to call that number, less keys to press than it takes to type out a request here.

-Alex
52eddie

Post by 52eddie »

cause we figured it's as easy as Cut & Paste! :P
NSPD
What radios do you own?: Motorola FR50!

Post by NSPD »

Speaking of Going Prices...

What is a Parts Build Astro Saber III with the whored out flash going for these days? I'm thinking about buying a VHF one in the near future...
Jake
mr.syntrx

Post by mr.syntrx »

I've seen them for ~$1000.
apco25
What radios do you own?: APX / Astro 25 / Harris

Post by apco25 »

prices are generally dropping on astro portables. usually under 1k now.
"Some men just don't know their limitations"

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”