What part # for this mic clip?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

52eddie

What part # for this mic clip?

Post by 52eddie »

Can anyone tell me the Mot part # for the shoulder mic clip for the mics that FDNY uses? The one with the button riveted to the back of the spring clip? So they can clip it onto their radio straps. Is that something they have custom made or what?

spanks!

-chrisC
Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Post by Pj »

There are a bundle of different radio holders/soultion. I really don't know if they use an actual Motorola branded holder. I have always heard of them called FDNY style, etc.
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
52eddie

Post by 52eddie »

no no not the holder or strap itself. it's the replacement spring clip for the shoulder mic. the fdny style has a button riveted onto the back of the spring clip so that it may clip onto the strap itself- kinda like mobile radio mics.

hope that clears it up some more.

-chrisC
apco25
What radios do you own?: APX / Astro 25 / Harris

Post by apco25 »

I had a box of those years ago - wish I could remember the part number.
"Some men just don't know their limitations"
allplowedout
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE

52eddie

Post by allplowedout »

If you can wait a few days, we've got some of the new (SP produced acutally over a year ago) FDNY mics which are the sp model that is semi-submersible. The clip IS orderable through parts but I don't have access to the specific part # now.

Send me an email with your contact info and I'll keep it unread till I get the # and shoot it back your way.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”