CT 450 LS gang charger ( wall mountable)

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

wkr518

CT 450 LS gang charger ( wall mountable)

Post by wkr518 »

Is there such a thing? Or maybe aftermarket? Been looking for a few.Ran across a few that were interchangeable cups for the chargers but they were not fully available yet.
Thanks
Wayne

ps- and yes,the CT stuff was crap,but having 120 units of them we kinda need the gang chargers now.
apcinc

Available: 4 RLN5218A Multi Unit Charger

Post by apcinc »

[quote="wkr518"]Is there such a thing? Or maybe aftermarket? Been looking for a few.Ran across a few that were interchangeable cups for the chargers but they were not fully available yet.
Thanks
Wayne

ps- and yes,the CT stuff was crap,but having 120 units of them we kinda need the gang chargers now.[/quote]

Q[quote]We have a quantity of (4) multi unit chargers (6 bank) for $215.00 each. Motorola Part No. RLN5218A. They are out of box "like new". If you decide you want to purchase all of them, we can let them go for $175.00 each. Let me know. Susan[/quote]
wkr518

Re: Available: 4 RLN5218A Multi Unit Charger

Post by wkr518 »

apcinc wrote:
wkr518 wrote:Is there such a thing? Or maybe aftermarket? Been looking for a few.Ran across a few that were interchangeable cups for the chargers but they were not fully available yet.
Thanks
Wayne

ps- and yes,the CT stuff was crap,but having 120 units of them we kinda need the gang chargers now.
Q
We have a quantity of (4) multi unit chargers (6 bank) for $215.00 each. Motorola Part No. RLN5218A. They are out of box "like new". If you decide you want to purchase all of them, we can let them go for $175.00 each. Let me know. Susan
Susan
We already have 20 of those.We need one that is wall mountable and not intrusive.Thanks for the reply anyways.
Wayne
Al

Post by Al »

There is a wall mount bracket available for the RLN5218A....it's the HLN9293A. I haven't seen one, so don't know whether it's the style you're looking for or not.
wkr518

Post by wkr518 »

Al wrote:There is a wall mount bracket available for the RLN5218A....it's the HLN9293A. I haven't seen one, so don't know whether it's the style you're looking for or not.
yeah,tried that too.But it projects too far from the wall.If they were all in one room we would put them on shelving units,but they are spread out amonst departments.
thanks

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”