Manufacturer of "Touch Tek VI" Switch Panel

Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other PS/Emergency response equipment can be had within this forum.

Discussions regarding legalities of lights, usages, and different state laws and regulations regarding warning equipment are not permitted.
See the announcement inside the forum for more details.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

firebuff17

Manufacturer of "Touch Tek VI" Switch Panel

Post by firebuff17 »

Does anybody know who makes this switch panel? Touch Tek VI
I am interested in getting a schematic to see if it would work for my application. And if it does work for me, start my plan of attack for wiring.

Also if there is a similar switch panel out there that I could look at as well.
Thank you
firegood

Post by firegood »

The only link in google was http://www.awdirect.com/awdirect/catalo ... &linkid=91

The impression i get from picture is a low amperage cable runs from the panel to the relay box where 6 30a relays sit mounted on a pcb. What were you trying to do, i might be able to offer some inspiration.
firebuff17

Post by firebuff17 »

Firegood,
I had done a search and came up with the same result from AW direct.

I like having all of my connections made at one place, and I like having a small switch panel. So that in mind, I dont like a normal switch panel where everything comes to the back of the switch panel.
My current set up is designed close to what I describe but is lacking what I want. I made all my connections at 1 place, but I still had to run several cables to the switch box I made.

I had seen the Touch Tek VI switch panel, in a magizene that I cant find or remeber, and liked the design because it had one small cable that connected the panel to the control box and the panel was small and could be mounted easily out of the way.

I am looking to have a max of 4 switches for my setup.
SafetyLighting

Post by SafetyLighting »

The TouchTek VI is manufactured by TST Corp:

http://www.tst-corp.com

The PDF for the TouchTek VI:

http://www.tst-corp.com/pdfs/Controls_p ... VI%205.pdf[/url]
John
firebuff17

Post by firebuff17 »

Thanks for the link.
Looks good at quick glance. Just need to find out who sells it and see how much they are.
Thanks again
videonerd
What radios do you own?: Little Tikes walkie-talkie

Post by videonerd »

The link that Firegood gave a few posts up is a retailer.

$329... this box is what I want to do (I have a post regarding a 12v PDU in the Vehicle Installs forum) .. but $329!
firebuff17

Post by firebuff17 »

Yeah!! I saw the same price. Thats why I am inquiring about it as well. See what else is out there that does the same thing.
SafetyLighting

Post by SafetyLighting »

I have an account, but I only get custom equipment from them. I'll get you guys a price. Not sure that it will be any better that AWDirect though.
John
TacticalOne

Post by TacticalOne »

what about something like this:

http://www.fedsig.com/products/index.php?id=195
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy SIG and thy ASP, they comfort me.
SafetyLighting

Post by SafetyLighting »

i can get you the TouchTek VI for 299.99 plus shipping. Not much better than AW but I tried.
John
firebuff17

Post by firebuff17 »

Thanks SafetySupply.

I am looking at getting this when I get my new vehicle. I will save this post and get in touch with you when I get my new vehicle. Maybe 2 months.

Thanks everyone.
SafetyLighting

Post by SafetyLighting »

Glad to help, just let me know.
John
FF/EMT/KC2NFB
What radios do you own?: Way too many to list, over 50

Post by FF/EMT/KC2NFB »

i know GALLS used to sell it. thats where i bought my Touch Tek VI. i took a look on there web site and i cant find it.

anyone have an up to date Galls catalog? it might be in there. galls is a little strange with things like that.

i have nothing bad to say about the Touch Tek its great. i payed around $300 4 years ago and i feel its well worth it.

Return to “Vehicle Warning Equipment Discussion”