Want To Borrow P1225 Programming Cable

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

kg6bki

Want To Borrow P1225 Programming Cable

Post by kg6bki »

I don't really want to spend $50 on a cable for a P1225 I'm programming for a friend at work...does anyone have one I can borrow for a day to program the radio and I can take care of the priority shipping costs from you to me and back to you again...I'm a regular here on the board and won't keep whats not mine...if you can help a fellow member out...please shoot me a line....also...to sweeten the deal...a $5 Starbucks gift card will also be sent for lettin me use it...Happy New years and thanks

Brian
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

you could make one for less than $5. that's the simplest one.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS

Return to “Radio Programming”