Voice inversion scramblers

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

twowayradiony
What radios do you own?: Several!!!

Voice inversion scramblers

Post by twowayradiony »

Does anyone know of any other companies that make a Simple voice inversion scrambler.They use Midians right now.I have checked with transcipt and they dont have anything that will work with midians because the codes are diffrent I need a scrambler that can go up to around 3333HZ.If anyone know of another company that would be great.I am looking to place these units in Icom F33G radios also.
chpalmer
What radios do you own?: Astro Specta, MT1500, HT1550LS

Re: Voice inversion scramblers

Post by chpalmer »

Selectone... Im not recomending them by any means. I only have experience with Transcrypt.

http://www.com-spec.com/selectone/product.htm
Winegard Interference

Updated to working link! Still hearing these all over the place.
MotoFAN
What radios do you own?: Approx. 50: Moto & Kenwood

Re: Voice inversion scramblers

Post by MotoFAN »

twowayradiony wrote:I have checked with transcipt and they dont have anything that will work with midians because the codes are diffrent
Transcrypt simple inversion scramblers are factory programmable. You can order scrambler with any inversion frequency what you need (including 3333 Hz).
I am biggest fan of XTS2500 and ASTRO Digital Saber.

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”