mw520 video capture

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Faxon
New User

mw520 video capture

Post by Faxon »

Okay I can't get this to work. The video capture cards seem to work well with win98 however I have one XP machine that just won't recognize it. Does anybody have a 520 with XP with the capture card working? If so please help me out with the settings. I have wasted way too much time on this.
Thanks in advance.
Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Re: mw520 video capture

Post by Pj »

Are you using the MWCAP program, or something else?

I *think* I had MWCAP working on a XP MW, but not sure. I'd have to find that CPU and hook it up to play.
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
Faxon
New User

Re: mw520 video capture

Post by Faxon »

Hmm, I'm attemting to use AMCAP. That is what was on all three of my machines. I have also tried aftermarket software. Both 95 machines indicate a Chips and Technoligies capture card however the XP machine just indicates a Legacy capture card. When I attempt to access it via AMCAP on the XP it does not show up as a device. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing in control panel to no avail.
Should I be using MWCAP? If so I will need to find it.

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”