The Who's Who of MotoTRBO users

Moderator: Queue Moderator

JJG

The Who's Who of MotoTRBO users

Post by JJG »

While I'm trying to sell this idea as an upgrade to some higher up's I'm finding it a mission to find other businesses in the transportation sector that have migrated to the TRBO System...

Wondering if we could compile a list on here of companies that have switched to TRBO and what they're involved in... [industry type/service provided?]

Many thanks.
maelv
What radios do you own?: DP3601

Re: The Who's Who of MotoTRBO users

Post by maelv »

on the mototrbo wiki of radioreference there is a list of companyes that uses mototrbo so maybee this info is usable to make this list

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/MOTOTRBO

Maelv...
KX5MOT
was JonboyOK
What radios do you own?: Motorola Talkabout 250

Post by KX5MOT »

We just had a small town south of here switch to MOTOTRBO VHF for their police and fire comms, stating that the old system slowed their response time by 10 minutes? :o Also they complained because they could not talk to any of the surrounding agencies when they were on analog VHF, but all of the surrounding agencies are either on analog VHF or the State's DPS Motorola Type II 800 system.

Here is the news story they did about them wanting to switch to the state system

http://www.okcfox.com/players/news/t...vid_1041.shtml

So why buy a VHF TRBO system when enstead of jumping on the state system like everyone else?
"Archers."
"I beg pardon, sire. Won't we hit our own troops?"
"Yes....but we'll hit theirs as well. We have reserves....attack"
com501
What radios do you own?: Over 50 - All Motorola

Post by com501 »

JonboyOK wrote:
So why buy a VHF TRBO system when enstead of jumping on the state system like everyone else?
One word: COVERAGE

Return to “MotoTRBO Portables and Mobiles (4xxx/6xxx) 1.0 Series Subscribers”