Command Board Jumpers

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

RAF
New User

Command Board Jumpers

Post by RAF »

I'm attempting an integration to a T99DX-132W dashmount Astro Spectra which has never been setup to route even basic functions like PTT to the DB15F auxiliary connector. I've ordered the detail manual but an unexpected business trip makes it essential I get this done now. A search of the archives shows this has been discussed and previously and one of the group members indicated he had photos identifying the jumpers and their locations. I e-mailed him through the forum but have received no response thus far and I also noted that a number of you had requested copies of those photos so I'm now broadcasting a request for assistance ot anyone that can help me out for fear I will not receive the detailed manual in time to get this done and tested before I must depart.
Thanks in advance for any assistanceyou may be able to render!
Bob
fireradio
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: Various APX series

Re: Command Board Jumpers

Post by fireradio »

To get the 15 pin connector to have a mic hi input (on pin 15), move JU521 to JU513. To get PTT (on pin 13), move JU518 to JU500.

I don't have photos at this time, but I'll see if I can get some today.
OSS
"Keeping public safety on the air..."
wavetar
Administrator

Re: Command Board Jumpers

Post by wavetar »

Command Board Jumpers

"Side 1" Jumpers

"Side 2" jumpers

Side 1 close up...JU528 is not pictured, it's the one at the top of the board

Side 2 close up
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”