HT600 help

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

KC2TJS

HT600 help

Post by KC2TJS »

I'm trying to program my HT600 with a 2 meter simplex channel. I know that I need to program the transmit frequency example 146.520 with the transmit pl disabled. Would you leave the recieve frequency blank or put 146.520 with no pl as the recieve frequency.
Grog
On Moderation

Re: HT600 help

Post by Grog »

For a simplex frequency, you would program the frequency in both the transmit and receive locations. If you left the RX blank with a TX, your radio could talk to others but would not hear anything.

KC2TJS wrote:I'm trying to program my HT600 with a 2 meter simplex channel. I know that I need to program the transmit frequency example 146.520 with the transmit pl disabled. Would you leave the recieve frequency blank or put 146.520 with no pl as the recieve frequency.
KC2TJS

Re: HT600 help

Post by KC2TJS »

Thanks for the help.

Return to “Radio Programming”