Converting Zetron paging codes

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

VE9MP
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE
What radios do you own?: FPP Railroad XTL9000 Cleancab

Converting Zetron paging codes

Post by VE9MP »

Does anyone happen to have a chart or matrix or know how to convert zetron paging codes to tone frequency format....
-----Nick-----

"I can trip some repeaters in Maine, but I'm not getting any audio into it, is there some type of tone frequency I use? If so do you know what one is for Maine?" - The SMT Machine
wavetar
Administrator

Re: Converting Zetron paging codes

Post by wavetar »

What model of equipment are you using? Most Zetron stuff simply follows the standard capcode tone table, which if you don't have a written copy of can be found at http://www.batlabs.com/qciitbl2.html, or even in the Minitor III or IV DOS RSS under one of the "F" keys when viewing the codeplug. I assume it's in the Windows CPS as well, but can't recall for a fact.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
VE9MP
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE
What radios do you own?: FPP Railroad XTL9000 Cleancab

Re: Converting Zetron paging codes

Post by VE9MP »

I thought it did, but just wanted to make sure......Model 5 encoders at the moment and looking into 45B controllers or some DAPT's here shortly....
-----Nick-----

"I can trip some repeaters in Maine, but I'm not getting any audio into it, is there some type of tone frequency I use? If so do you know what one is for Maine?" - The SMT Machine

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”