XTS4000 MPL

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

redbeard
What radios do you own?: Motorola, Yaesu

XTS4000 MPL

Post by redbeard »

Been playing with the programming, and not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's just not capable. I am trying to 'sticky' an MPL on a channel so that if i select a PL on one channel, then switch to another and select a PL, the first channel stays where it was and doesn't follow the PL of the second channel. Or even if I could specify a default PL to use on a per-channel basis so that it would always be the PL I set it to unless I change it via MPL. I tried changing the dynamic/static setting in MPL settings but it didn't seem to make any difference.

TL/DR: I want different PLs on different channels via MPL.
Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.
redbeard
What radios do you own?: Motorola, Yaesu

Re: XTS4000 MPL

Post by redbeard »

Host R12.00.17
DSP R12.00.05
Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.
cms1126

Post by cms1126 »

Did you ever figure out how to do this? I'm trying to do the same on my 2500.
DES-AJ
What radios do you own?: Too many...

Post by DES-AJ »

Is it a case of the same personality being used on both channels and thus the MPL won't stay independent?
AES AND DES ARE NOT CCI's - YOU CAN EXPORT THEM IF YOU WANT - Wassenaar Arrangement

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”