Numeric Radio ID not showing when in P-25

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

kato56

Numeric Radio ID not showing when in P-25

Post by kato56 »

I have an Astro Saber and a XTS3000 with the same flash 599108-1C5E00-1 and on the same band split. The Astro Saber displays radio ID's (numeric) when receiving in P-25, however the XTS listening to the same frequency and mode does not. I have brought up both radios codeplugs side by side to compare settings and except for the display font size on th XTS, all other settings match each other.
Both radios will display each others soft ID when I transmit to each other which confuses me.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
kato56

Re: Numeric Radio ID not showing when in P-25

Post by kato56 »

Anybody seen this ?
cahighwayman22

Re: Numeric Radio ID not showing when in P-25

Post by cahighwayman22 »

Make sure that "ID Display" is checked under the Display & Menu settings. I always was under the impression that the ID is displayed by default when running in P25, but that box needs to be checked in order for the ID to be displayed...also make sure you have your ID setup in the "Astro System" menu.

-T

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”