Help please..

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

TheTimeKeeper
New User
What radios do you own?: 3 Motorola MW520's 5205A, etc

Help please..

Post by TheTimeKeeper »

yes im new, and i haven't read allot of the post here yet, i joined specifically to post about the Motorola MW 520 i run 3 of the 5205 units, i have a list of drivers and other useful information for running XP as well as a write up and a unused internal rs232 port i am working on the pinout for. i have solved the (only one card slot working) issue and wish to share. As support for the Mw520 is the only current reason i have joined this board, please help me as to, informing me where i should post this information.

Thanks In advance

The Time Keeper
The Time Keeper
bezking
What radios do you own?: /\/\

Re: Help please..

Post by bezking »

Hello Time Keeper and Welcome to Batboard.

I'm hosting various documents for a few members here, If you want to email your lists to me at bezking@radioreference.com, I can host them and post the links here for everyone to see.
The bandsplit is only a suggestion.

TheTimeKeeper
New User
What radios do you own?: 3 Motorola MW520's 5205A, etc

Post by TheTimeKeeper »

Here as in on bat board? or on another website? sorry for the confusion, ill get the list sent over to you soon
The Time Keeper
bezking
What radios do you own?: /\/\

Post by bezking »

The bandsplit is only a suggestion.

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”