Motorla Moden 36 Question

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

yardbirdjr

Motorla Moden 36 Question

Post by yardbirdjr »

Hello All!

I have a couple of Motorola Moden 36 Page Encoders.

I am looking for a service & programming manual for these.

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Thanks

David
SteveC0625
What radios do you own?: CDM's, CP's, CM's, and more

Re: Motorla Moden 36 Question

Post by SteveC0625 »

I have the instruction manual that comes with the Moden 100 & 36 and Alert Central encoders. The manual number is 68P8102C20. I found this one on Ebay along with an Intrac alarm system manual.

There apparently was no field programming of the tone sets for any of these encoders. Tones came from factory programmed ROM kits. U22 and U28 are the ROM's for the Moden 36. The factory part number was NLN1435A.

On the base of the unit should be a sticker that gives the tone group used. If you can give me whatever is on that sticker, I can look up the tone info for you.

I also want to copy the manual into pdf format, but there are a number of fold-out pages that have schematics, etc. on them that I still have to figure out how to scan them so they are complete and understandable.

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”