Radio tech w/ 25 years experience needs some work !

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

guy being a guy
On Moderation

Radio tech w/ 25 years experience needs some work !

Post by guy being a guy »

I currently reside in Ft Lauderdale. REALLY love this town and want to stay here, but I am unemployed right now and am looking for ANY kind of work someone may have.
I am a single guy and can travel at a moments notice as well.
Contract work, overwhelmed by narrowbanding ? got a project where you just need a temp. knowledgable tech. How about a customer that you simply are too far away and strapped for personel to help ?
Backed up and would like a tech. to help while your interviewing and searching for a local guy ?
Maybe an end user that could use my knowledge and experience - drop me an email and lets discuss :)
Want to send me some repairs or programming - Yes, I can help you .

E mail for me a resume, but a little about my experience .......
Started back in 1985 working on HT90's and Micors - remember those :)
I have beeen a bench tech,system tech, field tech, programmer, drive up tech for police , fire , DEA , you name the end user I have worked on it. Quantar, MSF5000, Spectra, Jedi line, GR1225 , commercial and professional series line .
Conventional, trunked,LTR, tone remote consoles, 911 dispatch centers .

Anyway just using this board as another avenue in my job search so please feel free to email me at michaelgollatz@yahoo.com

I have PLENTY of references and I also have my own service monitor and a FULLY loaded laptop - NOT a single piece of radio equipment that I do not have software for. Icom, Vertex, Kenwood, and of course Motorola.

Hope this generates some intrest and everyone has a great Christmas !

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”