Part numbers needed XTL Consolette Encryption

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Terriers618
was Jason618
What radios do you own?: Motorola Syntor X9000.....

Part numbers needed XTL Consolette Encryption

Post by Terriers618 »

I am looking for all the part numbers to add AES encryption to my XTL5000 consolette. The consolette serves as an interface to my centracom gold elite.

I need the encryption board carrier, the encryption board (preferred 5 algo) and the key loading port part for the front of the consolette.

Thanks for the help!
Terriers618
was Jason618

Re: Part numbers needed XTL Consolette Encryption

Post by Terriers618 »

While on the topic, I am looking for part numbers for an XTL accessory port programming cable and an XTL O series connector KVL cable.
Jim202

Post by Jim202 »

Terriers618 wrote:While on the topic, I am looking for part numbers for an XTL accessory port programming cable and an XTL O series connector KVL cable.

I can help you on the cable part numbers.

HKN6160 is the rear acc. serial cable to computer 9 pin.

HKN6163 is the rear acc. USB cable.

Not sure if these are still valid numbers, as it's been several years since I tried ordering them.

I will say that you can make your own cables much cheaper than buying them. There are no level converters needed. Just straight cables from the radio to the computer.

I have made a number of these cables over time. All you need is the rear accessory connector and some pins for it. You can take a regular USB cable and cut one end off and add the pins for the accessory connector. Just make sure the end you leave on the cable is the one that fits the computer USB connector.

Send me a valid email address via a PM and I will send you a couple of documents with the information in them on how to make these cables.

Jim
Terriers618
was Jason618

Post by Terriers618 »

Still looking for part numbers for encryption for XTL consolette 5 algo board need AES and ADP
escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

I am p sure you won't find a part number for a 5 algo board, I don't think Motorola makes a 5 algo board. The closest you'll get is ADP+DES or AES+DES and then add the missing algorithms with a UCM upgrade

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”