Desktrac service manual

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

VE9MP
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE
What radios do you own?: FPP Railroad XTL9000 Cleancab

Desktrac service manual

Post by VE9MP »

Need a desktrac service manual, have one i'm rebuilding, although the radio portion of it is pretty straightforward, I could still use the manual to fix some power supply issues I have......

ve9mp@yahoo.ca
-----Nick-----

"I can trip some repeaters in Maine, but I'm not getting any audio into it, is there some type of tone frequency I use? If so do you know what one is for Maine?" - The SMT Machine
Will

Re: Desktrac service manual

Post by Will »

What power supply "issues" are you having.

I may be able to scan the power supply schematic, the manual is bound really tightly.
VE9MP

Post by VE9MP »

I just know it has no output and its currently using an external power supply, havent really looked into it yet, but someone dropped me a PM and said a shorted small value capacitor on the reference pin of a regulator IC is what gave him trouble on the ones he worked on, so ill check that and report back.....
-----Nick-----

"I can trip some repeaters in Maine, but I'm not getting any audio into it, is there some type of tone frequency I use? If so do you know what one is for Maine?" - The SMT Machine
kcbooboo
Batboard $upporter

Post by kcbooboo »

Since I had already unstapled and 3-ring-bound my DeskTrac manual, I scanned the PS page and sent VE9MP a link (via PM) to the PDF file.

Bob M.
VE9MP

Post by VE9MP »

Thanks again Bob!
-----Nick-----

mogman

Post by mogman »

I am looking for a Desktrac manual, just picked one up and am looking forward to getting very intimate with it.
Thanks
Craig

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”