Re: text justification

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

KC2TJS

Post by KC2TJS »

I have a Motorola XTS-5000 model II programming with Astro 25 portable CPS R20.01.00. The problem that I'm having is the channel display is set to the left. I'm trying to set to the right with negative results. I don't know if you have to unlock another field to edit this field. I'm getting an error message when trying to put an channel higher than 9 ? Thanks.
C17LVFD

Re: Re: text justification

Post by C17LVFD »

How many characters are in your zone field? That could be your challenge.

Personally I turn off the zone field and just enter my zone along with the channel name. Gives more flexibility. I.E.; 1 VCALL-10

Hope that helps,
Seth
Seth
cadpattact
What radios do you own?: XTS5000 XTS2500 XTS3000

Post by cadpattact »

KC2TJS wrote:I have a Motorola XTS-5000 model II programming with Astro 25 portable CPS R20.01.00. The problem that I'm having is the channel display is set to the left. I'm trying to set to the right with negative results. I don't know if you have to unlock another field to edit this field. I'm getting an error message when trying to put an channel higher than 9 ? Thanks.
From Astro25 CPS help file:

Zone Text Size
(Display & Menu, General)

Selects or displays how many spaces are allocated in the radio’s display for Zone Text descriptions. For certain model radios the number of spaces allocated to the Zone Text Size varies inversely (opposing sizes) to the Channel Text Size setting, since both appear at the same time. Therefore, making the Channel Text Size selection automatically selects the available spacing for the Zone Text Size; in this case this field is a view-only.

Like C17LVFD, I also reduce the zone text size and enter the zone text in the channel name.

Return to “Radio Programming”