XTS5000 Site Trunking

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

fallspolice
What radios do you own?: APX7K, XTL2500, MTX850

XTS5000 Site Trunking

Post by fallspolice »

I have an XTS5000 that I am trying to add to a single site P25 800mhz trunking system. YES...this radio is authorized to be on the system! I believe everything is programmed properly, but I receive a message on the display screen that says "site trunking". I know what site trunking means, but it is a single site system. Could I have missed something in the CPS? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
tvsjr

Re: XTS5000 Site Trunking

Post by tvsjr »

Site Trunking indicates that you have Smartzone turned on. If it's a single-site system, Smartzone should be disabled.
fallspolice
What radios do you own?: APX7K, XTL2500, MTX850

Post by fallspolice »

tvsjr wrote:Site Trunking indicates that you have Smartzone turned on. If it's a single-site system, Smartzone should be disabled.
Under the coverage type I have it set to disabled already. Disabled a Smartzone are the 2 options, and I get the site trunking message no matter which I choose.
Last edited by fallspolice on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Post by Pj »

Turn off the site trunking alert fields in CPS. Also double check that you have a legit flashcode and its built to your system template.
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
GEMOTO

Post by GEMOTO »

Maybe the site you are affiliated to is in site trunking?

If your radio is programmed as a SmartNet radio it will not show any site trunking alerts.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”