HT1250 still in production?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Java
What radios do you own?: Astro, XTS, XTL, WARIS

HT1250 still in production?

Post by Java »

I have ordered a few batteries and they have 2015 date codes, does this mean the HT series (HT750 / HT1250) is still in production? Also, there are a few eBay sellers with model 2s BNIB, but they don't say HT1250 on the label where the mic hole is. I was under the impression those are Chinese copies?
Java
RFguy

Re: HT1250 still in production?

Post by RFguy »

They still make one model of HT750 (MHSA), but all others have been cancelled.

Replacement parts such as batteries will remain available from Motorola for several years.
N4KVE
What radios do you own?: APX XTS XTL TRBO 900MHZ

Re: HT1250 still in production?

Post by N4KVE »

Java wrote: Also, there are a few eBay sellers with model 2s BNIB, but they don't say HT1250 on the label where the mic hole is. I was under the impression those are Chinese copies?
They could be "export versions" that are real Motorola radios with different model numbers meant to be sold outside the USA. Many require CPS that is not available in the USA. GARY

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”