GTX Mobile programming question

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

2wayguru

Post by 2wayguru »

I looked for the information to modify the band limits on a 800 GTX mobile so I can get 867 and 868 frequencies in it. I also have a problem I have 1 channel that is in there with splinter channel in it. the freq is 868.9250 it will not allow me to put the normal freq and a splinter freq in it. Any ideas on how to do it? Thanks
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

There was a post a few weeks back about the same issue with Maxtracs. Apparently, they will do one or the other, but not both. I believe the GTX suffers from the same problem. I cannot remember if a solution was suggested, and am too lazy to try & find it, but it's in the archives somewhere. Other models such as Spectra & MCS don't have a problem with mixing splinter & non-splinter freqs.
2wayguru

Post by 2wayguru »

I found out that if I use the smartzone option you can get the splinter channel in there, now here is the next problem. I need the RSS to let me put in 868 and 867 freqs. The radios band split stops at 866. If any knows how to get it to go 2 more megs it would be helpful..
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

Apparently, you can modify the bandsplit limits using the same methods found under the Maxtrac model specific section on BatLabs.

Todd

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”