CDM1250 MODEL NUMBERS

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

xxx2fan
What radios do you own?: HT750 Ht1250 CDM1250 CDM1550

CDM1250 MODEL NUMBERS

Post by xxx2fan »

I have two radios cdm1250's
my first one has a model number AAM25SKD9AA2AN
The second one has model number AAM25SKD9PW2AN
both are 450-512 mhz

My question is can some one tell me the difference in the "AA" and the "PW" I can't find it.
I want to know if I can read the first radio in CPS
and use that to program the second radio the CPS says always when programming checking to see if radio will accept codeplug.
I don't want to make a brick out of second radio. I I have to I will read second radio and build the codeplug to match the first radio for the second one.

Thanks for any help
bram380
2 Warnings for RSS/CPS Wanted/For Sale

Post by bram380 »

wkr518

Re: CDM1250 MODEL NUMBERS

Post by wkr518 »

xxx2fan wrote:I have two radios cdm1250's
both are 450-512 mhz

My question is can some one tell me the difference in the "AA" and the "PW" I can't find it.
and use that to program the second radio the CPS says always when programming checking to see if radio will accept codeplug.
I don't want to make a brick out of second radio. I I have to I will read second radio and build the codeplug to match the first radio for the second one.

Thanks for any help
Did you find out what differences were between AA and WP.I know the AA was replaced by the WP in the higher UHF 450-512 end of CDM1250.
Not sure what the description of 1.5ppm added to the WP model means.
Wayne
wkr518

Re: CDM1250 MODEL NUMBERS

Post by wkr518 »

xxx2fan wrote:I have two radios cdm1250's
both are 450-512 mhz

Thanks for any help
Found a person who was in same quagmire.He said you cannot clone due to different model numbers.Good luck.He was not sure why "/\/\" changed that model nomenklature.
Wayne

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”