Getting the last version of software for MCS2000

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Ray Conroy

Getting the last version of software for MCS2000

Post by Ray Conroy »

Is there any way of finding out the last version of software used to program an MCS2000 without hooking it up to the computer. I know on some radios if you hit the Home button five times it will tell you everything. Can anyone help. Feel free to call me at 623-225-0689. Thanks, Ray.
fire_master_21
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: Motorola/Kenwood

Post by fire_master_21 »

I would like to know the same thing. I just got my first mcs2000 on the way. Thanks
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

You cannot tell what version a radio is last programmed with, all you can do is try & read it with what you have, if it isn't the latest version.

Todd
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.

Return to “Radio Programming”