Anyone heard from The Pager Geek lately?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Anyone heard from The Pager Geek lately?

Post by Pj »

Anyone know his whereabouts? TPG has been MIA for awhile... trying to get ahold of him...
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
VE9MP
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE
What radios do you own?: FPP Railroad XTL9000 Cleancab

Post by VE9MP »

Try the lounge, if I do recall he doesn't venture over here much anymore...
-----Nick-----

"I can trip some repeaters in Maine, but I'm not getting any audio into it, is there some type of tone frequency I use? If so do you know what one is for Maine?" - The SMT Machine
Johnny Galaga

Post by Johnny Galaga »

Wasn't there some pissing contest a while back and he said he'd never come back here ?
Analog already is interoperable.

fire_master_21
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: Motorola/Kenwood

Post by fire_master_21 »

yes there was but he has been here since then
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

he pm'd me not too long ago telling me to stop lying to people that the band limits on the waris radios can be changed and that he's done very extensive testing on it and done it.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”