MW-520 Touch Screen configure help please

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

ka7tbu
New User

MW-520 Touch Screen configure help please

Post by ka7tbu »

Hi There,
I have a 5203 with windows 2000, 128meg memory and such, I was wondering if anyone could give me a short
tutorial on getting the touch screen to work, More info is CPU Model # FLN2721A Model # F5203A S/N 736BQ0501
anyway I have the drivers ( I think,) but have no Idea how to set the hardware config preferences.
Anybody that may have any suggestions on this please help. Also, I read back a few pages and I believe PJ may have some spare parts?
I would really like to get the internal GPS unit for this thing, I am running an external now with Inav software, works great.

Thanks!! :lol:
Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Re: MW-520 Touch Screen configure help please

Post by Pj »

The touchscreen is made by ELO Touchsystems. Check the control panel or start menu and see if there is anything that shows ELO.

I believe on the ELO website, you can download generic drivers. If the computer is still setup for the previous owner, should already be installed and ready to go. Within the ELO program will be the right click tool and the calibration utility.
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”